A GREAT SECURITY SERVICE STARTS WITH A GREAT TEAM
After repeatedly reading about directors of other security companies breaking the law by supplying unlicensed guards and the security fiasco at the 2012 Olympics he decided to use the skills, knowledge and experience he had gained and as a result SOS was born.
Secure On Site’s main aim is to exceed their clients expectations. Secure On Site’s objective is to provide highly skilled, knowledgeable industry professionals and revolutionary technology that assists the service at a competitive prices.
SOS currently provides security to clients in two ways, manned security this includes SIA licensed security operatives providing a deterrent against crime and an immediate response to incidents as they occur. Security systems involves the installation of cctv systems. (more information can be found on our services page and you can find out what our clients say about us on our work page)
SOS is fully compliant with the legislation that governs the security industry, the private security industry act 2001 as well as other relevant legislation and SOS also embodies the SIA’s mission to raise standards and main aim to provide a quality service.
SOS is a responsible employer, we have a legal and moral duty to ensure the health and safety of staff is maintained. The management at Secure On Site know our frontline staff play a vital role in achieving our aims and objectives. Therefore we take our employer responsibilities very seriously, the health and safety of our employees is paramount.
VISION AND MISSION
- Work for and fully regard the interests of our clients
- Develop long-term relationships based on results, mutual respect and integrity;
- Provide a service from strategy through implementation and on-going support;
- Provide an exceptional standard of security personnel;
- Build a business that provides a stimulating and challenging environment that attracts, develops and motivates people;
- To meet the criteria and recommendations of the PSI Act 2001 and continuously promote the Private Security Industry;
- Protection of the public.
SIA Approved Contractor.
The SIA Approved Contractor Scheme gives our company the opportunity to distinguish itself as one of the best providers of private security services in the UK. As the SIA undertook stringent background checks on our companies past, current directors, insurance etc to ensure the company is honest, legal and most all worthy of the ACS status