Client expectations are continually evolving, and Secure On Site Security acknowledges this trend. Increasingly, clients are telling us that exceptional customer service is a minimum requirement. At Secure On Site Security, a great deal of energy has gone into defining what this means – for our clients, for Secure On Site Security, and for the stakeholders concerned.
“Came to the end of a project and required short term cover, through our contacts we got in touch with secure on site. They have been great to deal with aswell as their guards.”
The service is efficient and reliable, all the door supervisors they have provided us have been experienced and diligent
Secure on site deliver top class, consistent security services. The guards in which they provide are friendly, professional and have pride in their job.
The management team are always going the extra mile, I would definitely recommend their services to other companies!
Where Secure On Site Security’s corporate reception teams are deployed, our clients can be reassured that their guests will be effortlessly assisted – from the time of their arrival until the time they leave. Secure On Site Security’s corporate reception teams will:
- be identifiable in a uniform chosen by the client – reflecting their style and culture
- anticipate the needs of each client and their visitors
- excel at creating positive and lasting impressions
- continually review and improve the look and feel of the reception area
- maintain a bespoke front of house handbook containing key information and helpful tips
- ensure that a high-quality, ‘concierge-style’ service is offered to clients.
Working together with our security and front of house personnel, the corporate reception teams are required not only to protect, but also to welcome, and to smooth the passage of all visitors.